Endless mountains and runs to explore! Join us on our mission to making winter sports more accessible. Let's make history together on the slopes!
MOUNTAINS WE HAVE SKIED ON ODR
FIND A MOUNTAIN NEAR YOU!
BRECKINRIDGE RESORT, CO
FEATURED RIDER @AUSCATCH
7 STEPS OF SLOPE SAFETY
- Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It’s your responsibility to avoid them.
- Don’t stop where you obstruct a trail or aren’t visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride, and unload safely.
WIN A $25 GIFT CARD OR
Our slope safety quiz takes less than 5 minutes and helps equip you with knowledge helpful to staying safe on the slopes.SLOPE SAFETY QUIZ
REPRESENTED AROUND THE WORLD
At the bottom of Citadel Hill is Wasat Al-Balad, the oldest part of Amman. Here’s where you can discover real Jordanian life through its old buildings,
At the bottom of Citadel Hill is Wasat Al-Balad, the oldest part of Amman. Here’s where you can discover real Jordanian life through its old.